Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Schedule is Complete

Hello Class!

I know that you all are not currently reading my blog since class hasn't started yet, but I thought you would like some 'process updates' nonetheless.

I just finished grading and submitting grades for the Spring 2010 semester, and have finally finished the Summer 2010 schedule for my classes. The Schedule Page on Desire2Learn, along with the Participation Page will be your best friends during this class. Please print those out and use them every week to keep track of what is due in this class. I will also update my blog at the start of every week using those two pages (Schedule and Participation) reminding you of what is due. I, however, encourage you to take a proactive approach and print out the pages so you know what is coming up in the course. After all, an online class is all about time management, right?

As the summer session starts, please do not hesitate to ask me questions. I am always available through email and by phone (and Yahoo Messenger on Tuesday's during my 'office hours'). If you would like to chat with me over the phone for any reason, please email me and we can schedule a time to chat. I know it seems a little intimidating to chat with an instructor over the phone whom you have never met, however, I assure you that I do this every semester, and it's just like dropping by my office during office hours.

I can't wait to get started with y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment