Monday, June 28, 2010

Cultural Event Paper

The deadline is fast approaching for the Cultural Event Paper. I hope you have had a good time at your chosen events so far.

As a reminder, there is a grading rubric attached to the assignment page located on D2L. This is the exact rubric I will use to grade your papers. Please look over it before turning in your final drafts - it will help you tremendously.

Also, use your Pocket Wadsworth Handbook for writing tips and follow the principles contained within that little book. It is amazingly helpful! (You can also go to the Writing Center on campus. Those guys are extremely helpful as well.)

I strive for absolute transparency when it comes to grading in this course. There should be no surprises or ambiguity about my grading practices if you look over the rubrics for the course projects (Cultural Event Paper and Journal Assignment). If there is any residual ambiguity, please let me know and I would be more than happy to clarify anything that is unclear. I'm here to help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment