Friday, June 18, 2010

Keep Track of Posts and Comments

Good Morning Class!

As this week comes to a close (remember, our weeks run from Sunday to Saturday), please keep track of all of your posts (dates/times) and your comments (locations/dates/times) in case there is a discrepancy in my grading. I am human *gasp* and I do make mistakes sometimes. I am instructing two classes over the summer, and that adds up to a lot of posts and comments to keep track of. While I strive for complete accuracy in recording where comments are located, in addition to the dates and time of both comments and posts, sometimes I make mistakes. All in all, I am keeping track of about 250 posts and comments every week.

Once I have completed the grading for posts and comments, probably at the start of next week, I will notify you that I have posted the grades to D2L so you can review them. If there is any discrepancy in your grade, having a record of your posts and comments will come in VERY handy.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment