Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cultural Event Paper Note

Just a quick note:

I am L-O-V-I-N-G your Cultural Event Papers! Keep up the good work!!!!

I should have them returned by the end of the week. You will receive a grading sheet (pdf document) through email once I have finished grading all of the papers.

I can't wait to read your journals. Remember, completed journals are due by Thursday, July 29th @ 11:59pm. You are more than welcome to email them to me early if you'd like!

Until later......

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,

    Thank you for your note. Would you prefer they all come in together or will you take them as we finish?

    Thanks!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to thank you for being such a passionate instructor, it really sets the tone of the class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gunnerisfunner - Please send them all together in one document. That way I will be able to print them out and take them with me on vacation. :)

    Linderz143 - You are soooooo welcome! ;) I love my job and couldn't have asked for a better group of students this summer. I must say though, y'all are the ones that really set the tone of the class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your response @The Blogging Prof!

    ReplyDelete